With 2006 on the horizon there are so many things that I have still yet to accomplish.
This is not a new years resolution list, more of a reminder to myself as to what I want to get out of the new year.
h3. Moving premises
Something that is sure to help with a fresh start is the fact that “SonicIQ”:http://www.soniciq.com is moving premises on the 1st of Feb. Initial chaos no doubt what with phone lines being transfered etc. but still, a change of location is always good for a bit of variety.
h3. Aims for the new year
- Get the sodding “SonicIQ”:http://www.soniciq.com site live. Four to five years of trading and still only a holding page due to the constant workload.
- Make more time for personal projects, ideas that have been floating around in my head for years and not seen the light of day.
- Take the stress out of work and actually start enjoying it again. With so much to do and not enough time you tend to loose focus on why your actually running a business in the first place.
- Decorate the flat! – Had my flat for three years and still not finished decorating… that’s just silly.
* Have a cracking summer and *go to the beach*. Living five minutes walk from the beach and visiting it once in 2005 is again just silly…
- Make the most of free time. I tend to wear myself down with work that any free time I get is spent lounging around, sleeping and/or stressing about deadlines.
I’m sure I could keep this list going for ever, so I’ll stop now. Hopefully this _will_ act as a reminder to myself to at least act on a couple of these points.
So here is to a prosperous 2006… bring it on, I’m ready this time.