I was just running some cucumber features on an old project and came across a problem whereby “tableish” has been depreciated in Cucumber. Dennis Reimann has posted a nice alternative here using Capybara… thanks Dennis.
In a recent project I needed a way to fake a response from a server in my Cucumber features. Specifically, I was testing integration with a payment gateway and wanted to stub it’s responses based on different requests. In the past I have used FakeWeb, however it becomes a little hairy when you need to […]
I have found on numerous occasions that I need to look at HTML attributes when diffing tables etc. in Cucumber. My current need for this arrises as I have a gallery of thumbnails that all have alt tags who’s values I need to compare as there is not a text equivalent. A feature statement like […]